Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tuesday = Thrifting Day

Did not achieve much during the last week due to overload of other works. But today, as usually on Tuesday, I went for a little 'hunting'. Here is what I've thrifted today.


From the striped fabric I plan to make underwear bags that I can take with me to the gym or swimming pool (I hate plastic bags!), the fabric with flowers have no purpose yet (but since it costed lest than a dollar I could not resist buying it), and the last fabric will became curtain in our hobby room.


The pink flower (around 0,5$) was bought with the special purpose in mind. My sister-in-law's birthday party has a color pink as a main theme and since I have no pink clothes whatsoever, I thought I could accessorize a black dress with this flower. What do you think? 

I just could not resist their charm...

Unfortunately not originals, but I got them as an addition to a certain outfit.


And all of above for aroud 5$. I simply love second hands in Stockholm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment